The LIFT server recognizes the consumer’s domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
We automatically collect the following information: a visitor’s domain name; the e-mail addresses of those who post comments to our pages; e-mail addresses of those who communicate with LIFT via e-mail; aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit; and user-specific information on the pages visitors access.
Collected information is used to improve the content of the LIFT website, to contact supporters about updates, or for marketing purposes.We do not purchase any personal data from other companies. LIFT may disclose your information when legally required to do so, such as in response to subpoenas, court orders, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our website and applicable laws, or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of LIFT’s website.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
LIFT may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our site.
The term ‘Like it for TIME’, ‘LIFT,’ ‘us,’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, its written content and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.